Tempe, United States
Tempe, a city of Arizona exudes its own personality and the youthful spirit of a college town. Tempe is the Home to Arizona State University and many great attractions. Here you can enjoy locally-owned eateries and microbreweries, annual festivals, arts and cultural events.
Places to visit-
- Downtown Tempe- It provides bars, entertainment venues, microbreweries, restaurants, shops. It also hosts many special events throughout the year.
- Tempe Center for the Arts
- Arizona State University Art Museum-Its collection contains more than 12,000 objects.
- Hayden Butte Preserve-It is a famous local landmark, Also known as Tempe Butte. The 25-acre park is a famous area for outdoor exercise.
- Tempe History Museum-It provides the history of the city of Tempe.
- Tempe Beach Park- It offers activities like biking, boating, paddle boarding, fishing, kayaking.
- ASU Gammage Auditorium- It is famous for its good acoustics and its collapsible orchestra shell.
- Arizona Mills-It is a beautiful shopping mall in Tempe.
- Tempe Marketplace
- Halle Heart Children's Museum- It is dedicated to educate the people about the heart and heart disease.
- Sea Life Aquarium-It provides an interactive touch pool called the Interactive Rockpool, where children can touch several aquatic creatures.
- Sun Devil Stadium- It is a football stadium located on the campus of the Arizona State University in Tempe.
- Tempe Diablo Stadium- It is a baseball field located on West Alameda Drive in Tempe.
Where to stay?
- DoubleTree by Hilton Phoenix Tempe- It is located near Arizona State University and downtown Tempe.
- Red Lion Inn & Suites Phoenix-Tempe- It offers beautiful pet-friendly guestrooms and a friendly staff with in-depth knowledge of the region.
- Phoenix Marriott Resort Tempe - It is a Non-Smoking Hotel with Free Wi-Fi and breakfast buffet.